ICQ Chat Rooms has a few rules that you must respect in order to use this site without getting banned. Here are the general rules that apply to most chat rooms on ICQ Chat Rooms. Keep in mind that each and every chat room has its own specific set of rules that can be found on that chat room’s page.
1. By entering our chat rooms, you agree to be at least 13 years of age for non-adult chat rooms and at least 18 years of age for adult chat rooms.
2. We do our best to protect your experience and make our chat rooms safe with the use of moderators. However, you must enter chat rooms at ICQ Chat Rooms at your own risk. It’s impossible for us to prevent all misbehaviours from happening. You agree that ICQ Chat Rooms is not responsible for the behaviors, actions or content displayed by other users of this website.
3. Our non-adult chat rooms allow no nudity of any form. Any sexual behaviors or displays of nudity will result in you getting banned from ICQ Chat Rooms permanently.
4. Providing personal information such as phone numbers, credit card numbers or even home addresses is not permitted within any of our chat rooms. Giving others your personal details will get you banned.
5. Children over the age of 13 are allowed to use many of our chat rooms. We take great safety measures to ensure that they are in good hands. Any suspicious activities relating to the exploitation of children will be reported to the National Center of Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) as well as the FBI.
6. Keeping our chat rooms user friendly is important. Do not flood the chat rooms with messages, be disruptive or be a nuisance in the chat rooms. Doing so will get you banned.
7. Hacking or exploiting of our chat is a criminally punishable offense by law. We have logs and if you attempt to hack the site or otherwise exploit our service we will go after you to the fullest extent allowed by law!
8. Using ICQ Chat Rooms to advertise or promote your own personal business or any other third party business is not permitted. If we catch you advertising or promoting a business, another website or any other type of company we will ban you permanently.
9. Making threats on the lives of other users or even threatening to physically find and harm someone else will get you banned and the proper authorities will be warned.
10. Insulting another user, mocking them or any other form of virtual bullying will not be tolerated. If we catch you virtually bullying another user you will be banned.
Do not discuss money or ways to transfer money to other users. Although there are business related categories including business opportunities; never discuss how to make money transfers on ICQ Chat Rooms. You are not permitted to give out PayPal details, bank account details or any other money account related details.